The Internet is replete with tons of information about life insurance with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). But most life insurance sites will not tell you the truth about life insurance COPD. They will just define what COPD is, tell you the causes and symptoms, and then flood their web pages with lots of superficial information about COPD, which you don’t really need in fixing your life insurance challenges. That’s why what you read online or on paper about COPD is not what you get in reality when you want to apply for life insurance with COPD. In this post, we’ve covered all the truths which you need to know about life insurance with COPD.
- You have a higher chance of getting coverage if you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- The level of severity of your COPD and your overall health status will determine whether you will get a low or high premium rate.
- Most times, your underwriter will want you to undergo a medical exam to confirm your medical status
- Your medical exam includes important questions like the date you were diagnosed of COPD, your current medication, whether you’ve been hospitalized before, whether you’ve completed ECG, whether you stay in a polluted environment, and whether you’ve stopped smoking.
- Even though there are many causes of COPD, most insurance companies presume that you are a chronic smoker if you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- All life insurance companies have different quotes for life insurance with COPD.
- Hiring an independent, qualified life insurance agent will boost your chances of getting cheap life insurance coverage.