Don’t be scared if you have shaking chills, mouth ulcers, fever, severe belly pain, or fast and weak pulse. These are the symptoms of Crohn’s disease. And this does not mean you cannot get life insurance so long you are armed with the information about the truths about life insurance with Crohn’s disease.
- Your life insurance application will not be declined because you have Crohn’s disease.
- You can get either temporary or permanent life insurance even if you have Crohn’s disease.
- Life insurance companies like to take their time, about 6 months, before considering your application
- Each life insurance company has different quotes for providing coverage for people with Crohn’s disease.
- You are likely to get a fair deal if you seek the service of an independent life insurance agent.
- The level of severity of your Crohn’s disease will influence the amount of premium your life insurance provider will charge you.
- You don’t need to lie to life insurance companies that you don’t have Crohn’s disease since they will still examine your body to know your medical status.
- During your medical exam, the underwriter will ask you a range of questions such as when you were diagnosed, the symptoms you are currently experiencing, whether you’ve done any surgery, the medication you are using.
- Your medical exam questions will also influence your life insurance quote.