High blood pressure is one of the most prevalent health conditions all over the world. And many of our readers with high blood pressure, stroke, heart problems, hypertension and related health problems have been asking us several questions about life insurance with high blood pressure. If you are among such people, read on to learn the truths about life insurance with high blood pressure.
- You can get life insurance coverage if you have hypertension or high blood pressure, but the premium your insurer will charge is based on how severe your high pressure is.
- Every insurance company has their own rules & guidelines and how much premium you will pay depends on the preference of the life insurance company you applied to.
- Don’t be deceived, if you have high blood pressure, the chances of getting coverage at low life insurance are extremely low.
- Even if you lie to insurance companies that you don’t have high blood pressure, they will still examine your body to confirm your health status.
- The medical exam which your insurer will ask you to do will determine the premium you will pay.
- If you are sure that your high blood pressure has improved significantly for a long period, you can get lower rates by asking for a reconsideration request.
- If you have high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, stroke or related health challenges, try as much as possible to use the service of a life insurance agent to get a fair deal from your insurer.