Myasthenia Gravis is not a common health challenge you here about every time in the media. Nevertheless, women below 40 and men above 60 are more likely to show symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis according to findings. Well, the bad news is that it has no cure. And guess the good news? You can always manage it, most especially if you have life insurance. This will help you to pay your medical bills if you experience any rapid fatigue or weakness of your muscles. But before you shop for a life insurance policy, we think you should know the truths about life insurance with Myasthenia Gravis.
- Rest easy. Most life insurance companies will approve your application if you suffer from Myasthenia Gravis.
- Note that life insurance companies will want to do a medical exam so that they can confirm if you have other health problems.
- Apart from the fact that you will do some medical test, your medical exam also includes medical questions like your current medication, when you were diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis, your current symptoms, and your current medication.
- It may take about 6 months before your application will be approved if you have a very critical Myasthenia Gravis.
- You can opt for a no-medical-exam, but you will have to pay more premium to enjoy that exclusive benefit.
- The more severe your Myasthenia Gravis is, the more premiums you will pay
- All insurance companies have different life insurance quotes for life insurance with Myasthenia Gravis.
- You can get the best life insurance quotes if you see the service of an independent life insurance agent.