No woman desires to have ovarian cancer. But sometimes, life presents us with challenges that make us stronger and tougher both mentally and emotionally. If you have ovarian cancer, there are many things you need to know before applying for life insurance. If you want to know why, read on to know the truths about life insurance with ovarian cancer.
- Most life insurance companies will provide you coverage if you have a less severe ovarian cancer.
- All life insurance companies have different rates for providing coverage for people with ovarian cancer. So, even if one life insurance service provider declines your application, another life insurance company may approve your application.
- The level of severity of your ovarian cancer will determine how much you pay to get coverage.
- If your ovarian cancer is critical or complex, it may take about 6 months before you will get approval. This is because life insurance companies have a habit of knowing more about the risks they want to insure against.
- Questions your underwriter will ask you include your ovarian cancer symptoms, the date you were diagnosed of ovarian cancer, your current prognosis, and your medication.
- Getting an independent life insurance agent will help you to save costs and get the best quotes available in the marketplace.
- Never lie about your ovarian cancer. If you do, you may not end up not getting any death benefit. Worse, your insurer may cancel the policy.