There is nothing bad being anxious to pass an exam, meet a deadline, or achieve a goal. However, when the anxiety gets out of control, it can be said that you have anxiety disorder. Symptoms of anxiety includes restlessness, fatigue, sweating, unwanted thoughts, insomnia, and poor concentration. Whether you have panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, specific phobias, or generalized anxiety disorder, life insurance companies will still consider your health situation when reviewing your application.
Without further ado, the following are the truths about life insurance with anxiety disorder:
- If you have anxiety disorder, life insurance companies will be very concerned about the the date you were diagnosed with anxiety disorder, your current symptoms, your current medication, and your emotional and psychological state of mind – whether you are contemplating suicide or not.
- Your life insurance premiums will depend on how sever your anxiety disorder is.
- All life insurance companies have different quotes for providing life insurance with anxiety disorder.
- You can get the best and cheapest quotes by hiring a trustworthy, independent life insurance agent.
- Unless you want to apply for a no-medical-exam plan, life insurance underwriters will want you to undergo a medical exam.
- You will lose your cover, as well as your death benefits, if your insurer finds out that you lied about your health condition.