Alcohol is one of most sought-after commodities in the world. People consume it for many reasons. Some people believe the best way to forget their problems is to drink alcohol. Some take it to feel motivated or to combat excess.
However, excessive intake of alcohol is not good for the body. Alcohol can lead to the development of diseases such as high blood pressure, obesity, stroke, cancer, and cardiovascular diseases. If you are addicted to alcohol, here are the truths about life insurance with alcohol addiction.
- Your application will not be declined if you are addicted to alcohol.
- Even if you lie, life insurance underwriters will want you to take a medical exam before your life insurance application is approved.
- The level of your alcohol addiction and your health status will determine the amount of premium life insurance companies will charge you.
- Life insurance companies have different quotes for providing life insurance with alcohol addiction. In order words, you can try another insurer if you are not pleased with the rates you are getting from any life insurance provider.
- You should never lie about your alcohol use. If you do and your insurer finds out, you will not get your death coverage and you will lose your coverage.
- Most life insurance companies will not classify you as alcoholic addicts if you’ve been sober for at least 5 years.
- Most life insurance companies will check your driving records to get a glimpse of your DUI activity.
- Getting a trustworthy life insurance agent will help you to overcome the challenges of finding the best and cheapest life insurance alcohol addiction in the industry.